1) Read labels. Limit preservatives, salt and added sugar
2) “Listen” to your body. Become aware of any allergies/sensitivities to any food to avoid
3) Eat the rainbow- variety and colorful 5 to 10 servings of fruits and vegetables each day
1) Pace your days. Life is not the same with RA. It is not bad, just different.
2) Gratitude- focus on what you have and not what you don’t have.
3) Practice meditation. Even momentary mental time-outs.
1) Aim for 30 minutes five times a week- and walking counts!
2) Swimming, Pilates and some types of Yoga are good choices.
3) Movement is good!
1) Practice good sleep hygiene, another way of saying establish a bedtime routine.
2) No caffeine after 2 pm.
3) Don’t eat 2 hours before bedtime
1) Take your weight in pounds, divide by 2 giving you the number of ounces of water to drink each day.
2) Jazz up your water by infusing fruit, veggies or herbs into it.
3) Eat your hydration by consuming water-rich foods such as watermelon, cucumbers, celery or berries!
Living with an autoimmune condition keeps the curiosity quotient high. Weird things go on in my body that I think is
Safety is obviously a major objective for a Coronavirus Era clinic visit: After going to several doctor’s appointments the past few weeks,
Six Simple Spa-like Self Care Tips While Sheltering at Home Help! Spa-like Self Care Tips, please. My joints are telling me